Sunday, July 3, 2011

Yes!!! There Will Be A Sequel!!!


One of my all-time favorite mermaid novels is Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs. I loved the characters, the plot, and the action. But I wasn't sure if the book would have a sequel or not. According to Tracy Deebs's Facebook page, yes! There will be a sequel! It's going to be called Tempest Unleashed, and here's what Tracy had to say about it on her Facebook page:

I am thrilled to announce that all the details are settled :) The second Tempest book, Tempest Unleashed, will hit shelves in Spring 2012. I'm finishing up Zero Day and will start work on Tempest 2 in July-- so check back for snippets :) I promise to post. And look out, because there are going to be some surprises!!!!

I'm so excited for this one!!! For those who have read Tempest Rising, what did you think about it? Are you excited for Tempest Unleashed?

1 comment:

  1. Cool, thanks for posting this! I have yet to read this, I think I'm getting a copy for review. I really hope so - mermaids and the like is my preferable 'creature' where the supernatural is concerned.

    ReplyDelete